This summer, your Clients can get their ears on at the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks with a limited-time ticket offer! Florida Residents can purchase a 4-day Get Your Ears On Ticket for $55 per day, plus tax (total of $219 plus tax)—or purchase a 3-day ticket for $67 per day, plus tax (total of $199 plus tax).
Looking for flexibility? Come for a long weekend or spread out the fun. Ticket days can be used ANY 3 or 4 days, depending on ticket purchased, through August 28, 2019—with no blockout dates.
Guests receive admission to one theme park per day. Choose from 4 amazing theme parks:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
Upgrades to the Park Hopper Option and Park Hopper Plus Option are also available.
Florida Residents can purchase Get Your Ears On tickets through August 25, 2019.
Want to compare a 4-Day Get Your Ears On ticket with a 4-Day Florida Resident Flexible Date base ticket for ages 10 and up? In the chart below, view a comparison of these tickets.
| ||4-Day Get Your Ears On |
Ticket for Florida
|4-Day Florida Resident |
Flexible Date Base
Ticket (for Ages 10+)
|Price Per Day||$55 per day, plus tax||$85 per day, plus tax|
|Total Price||$219 plus tax||$339 plus tax|
|Usage||Visit any 4 days through |
August 28, 2019!
|First day of use must be on or before |
December 31, 2020. You have 6
months (from first use)
to use all your ticket days.
One theme park per day. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Florida Resident Get Your Ears On Tickets are valid for admission to any one of the 4 theme parks per day.
- Tickets and any options purchased must be used by August 28, 2019.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Proof of Florida residency required. For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.